DEKOFCYN… Ayurvedic Formula cold & Cough DEKOFCYN
DEKOFCYN… Ayurvedic Formula cold & Cough
· An Ayurvedic approach for cough of all types.
· Reduces the frequency of cough and expectoration.
· Effective in pulmonary tuberculosis and other non- specific conditions.
· Safe for all age groups with no drawbacks of:
3. Suppression of appetite.
Positive effects of DEKOFCYN:
· Safe: Dekofcyn is safe for all age groups, bed-ridden patients and children.
· In Bronchiectasis: Disease production of mucopurulent and foul smelling sputum. Makes expectoration easy & smooth.
· Increases vital capacity: Relieves breathlessness.
· Dekofcyn tablets apart from being treatment for cough, are excellent tonic for chronic and wasting diseases, particularly in chest diseases & tuberculosis
· Due to URT infections Associated with: Bronchitis, Bronchopneumonia, Bronchiectasis, Asthma, T.B., Post-influenza cough.
· Smokers cough
· Topical Eosinophilia
· To minimize symptoms & hasten recovery in : Common cold, Sore throat, Rhinitis, Laryngitis, Pharyngitis, Tonsillitis, Sinusitis
· Safe Ayurvedic remedy for cough in infants & children
· Cough due to: URT Infections, Bronchitis, Asthma, Allergic Bronchitis, Primary Complex (Childhood Tuberculosis) Bronchiectasis, Post-measles cough, whooping cough.
· In Acute & Severe Cough : 2 tablets thrice a day for one week.
Syrup : 1-2 teaspoonful 3 times a day for one week.
· In Chronic & Resistant Cough: 2 tablets thrice a day for 3-4 weeks ( Suitable Chemotherapy to be continued along with Dekofcyn where necessary).Syrup : 1- 2 teaspoonful 3 times a day for 3-4 weeks.
· In Children : 1/2 to 1 teaspoonful, 3 times a day till satisfactory improvement
Shatavari, Haldi, Ashwagandha, Talispatra, Suvarna Vasant Malati, Abhrak Bhasma, Pipar, Dagdi Pashan Bhed, Guduchi, Amala, Kachura, Vasaka, Praval Bhasma, Suvarna Makshik Bhasma, Vasaka Ghan.
Disclaimer: we do not make any health benefit claims. For Medical advice consult your doctor and qualified health professional.