Urinary Bladder Strengthening, Prevent Urine leakage and Frequent Urination
The urinary system is a passive biological system that removes excess liquid from the body. The vital organs involved in the urinary system are comprised of the kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra. The main function of the urinary system is the formation and excretion of urine. The kidneys are responsible for blood purification and the production of urine excreted via the bladder.
The kidneys are located on either side of the spine and are level with the bottom of the ribcage. The left kidney is usually slightly larger than the right, and each kidney contains a million nephrons that act as a filtration unit to purify the blood. Every hour the kidneys remove one and a half gallons of liquid from the blood, filtering useful material back into the body, and turning leftover liquid into urine to be expelled via the bladder. Important Kidney function regulates blood pressure and the production of protein which controls red blood cell production in the bone marrow and the acid-alkaline balance in the body. Disorders include cystitis, dysuria, prostate problems, kidney problems, difficulty urinating, incontinence, kidney stones, renal colic, uterine colic and weakness of the kidneys and urinary bladder
According to Ayurvedic medicine, Urinary channels regulate the function of the urinary system. The blockage of the urinary channel leads to frequent urination, urinary infection and bladder problems, excess thirst, dehydration, dryness, selfish behaviour, and feelings of fear, anxiety, and nervousness.
Remedies for Urinary System:
- Revive Tonic: It is a natural formula prepared with authentic ingredients. It has been used in Ayurveda to strengthen the urinary bladder, frequent urination, urine leakage, reproduction organs, and prostate glands. It only needs one teaspoon in the early morning before breakfast for 10 to 12 days.
2. Bangshil Tablet: It is an Ayurvedic formula for Genito Urinary Care. Excellent remedies for Genito Urinary infection and bladder leakage. It tones up the defence mechanisms of the Genito Urinary system. Helps in detoxicating kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra.
3. Fortege Tablet: Fortege ingredients help to tone-up Genito-Urinary and Neuro-Glandular systems. Helps in the decongestion of the prostate. Fortege breaks up psycho-somatic circles at various points and reduces the hyper-excitability of higher and lower sex centres.
4. Meditation: Meditation has been dated in human history for 5000 years. Daily meditation helps to achieve the perfect stability and health in your mind, body and soul. Meditation has been scientifically proven to have beneficial effects on both the cardiovascular and respiratory systems and correlates with sharing a long healthy life. Regular meditation helps restore the Urinary bladder.
- Alternate nose breathing: Breath in with the left nostril and breath out from the mouth ten times. Then breathe in with the right nostril and breath out from the mouth 10 times. Repeat it twice daily.
- Frog pose: Kneel with the knees apart and place the hands flat on the floor, with the fingers turning inwards towards the body; tuck them underneath the knees and lean forward with the weight of the body on the hands; inhale fully from the lower part of the abdomen and exhale looking straight ahead. Repeat 5 times
disclaimer: We do not make any health benefit claims. For medical advice consult your doctor and qualified health professional.