G32 Tablet…Ayurvedic Formula Gum & Oral care
G32 Tablet…Ayurvedic Formula Gum & Oral Health Care
Effective Gum and Oral Health Management
· Easily Crushable tablets and mouth paint.
· For Gum & Oral Cavity massage – Dentifrice, Rinse and Gargle.
· Useful in the management of chronic gingival conditions.
· It reduces gingival edema, bleeding, pain & restores gingival health.
· To maintain good oral hygiene in health and sickness, use G32 regularly morning and at bed time.
Positive effects of G32:
· Stops gum bleeding, reduces inflammation.
· Restores normal orange peel appearance and texture of the gums
· Helps healing process by Keratinization and Granulation
· Improves Oral Hygiene
· Gingivectomy can be avoided in stage I and II periodontitis by 3-4 weeks treatment with G32
· Effective in non-malignant common oral mucosal
· GUMS : Gingivitis, Spongy, Painful, Swollen, Bleeding gums
TEETH : Painful, Shaky, Aching, Hyper-sensitive, Removes external stains, Non-malignant common oral mucosal lesions : Leukoplakia Sub-mucous fibrosis etc. stomatitis, ptyalism, Trench mouth, pharyngitis, sore throat, Halitosis
· Post Oral Surgery : Scaling, Curetting, Gingivectomy, Excision, Extraction etc
· Oral Trauma : Pre and Post wearing of appliances, Denture sores, Fixed Frame abrasions, Broken teeth ulcerations etc.
· Crush 2-3 tablets of G32 to fine powder. Massage this powder over gums, teeth and on the affected parts and inside the whole mouth properly, with the help of finger tip. Keep it for minimum five minutes for effective action. Then rinse with fresh water. Repeat two or three times a day as necessary.
· Follow up after surgical measures: G32 twice a day. In acute diseased conditions: G32 three times a day.
· To maintain good Oral – Hygiene in health and sickness – Use G32 regularly as above, morning, and at bedtime
Bakul, Chok, Katha, Laving, Chikni Supari, Fatakadi, Mayafal Elaichi, Sonageru, Jira, Majith, Pashanbhed, Vavding, Pipal Lakh, Samudraphen, Vajradanti, Taj, Kali Mirch, Sajikhar, Kulinjan, Pipar, Kapur
Disclaimer: we do not make any health benefit claims. For Medical advice consult your doctor and qualified health professional.