Autumn Detox Cleanse
The ideal way to prepare for winter and to restore health.
Detox cleansing during autumn can be a great way to reset your body and prepare it for the colder months ahead. While some people believe in strict detox programs, it’s important to remember that your body has its own natural detoxification processes. However, there are lifestyle changes and habits you can adopt to support your body’s detoxification efforts. Detoxing has been dated in human history for 5000 years. Regular Detoxing helps to achieve the perfect stability and health in your mind, body and soul.
The Benefits of Detox:
- Rejuvenation of the Cells
- Energizing the mind and body.
- Reduces anxiety, depression, fatigue and stress.
- Boosting immunity and fewer colds and coughs.
- Promoting good sleep and healthy blood pressure.
- Reduce acidity, blotting, indigestion and lumps.
- Helps hormonal problems and skin problems.
- Helps to cope with aches and pain and improves liver function.
- Cultivation and Growth of Peace and promotes healing power.
Tips for Autumn Detox Cleanse:
- Healthy Diet: Eat warm and well-cooked food. Avoid eating cold food. Focus on whole, unprocessed foods such as fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean proteins, and healthy fats. Incorporate seasonal fruits and vegetables abundant in autumn, like squash, apples, pears, and sweet potatoes. A list of Autumn fruit and Vegetable charts is at the end of this article.
- Daily warm oil Massage: During the initial day of the programme detox cleanses, the whole body is oiled to begin cleansing. Massage on the back, arms, legs, feet, head, face and stomach regions. This process brings the body’s toxins and stress to the surface.
- Hydration: Drink plenty of warm water throughout the day to stay hydrated and support your body’s natural detoxification processes. Six to eight glasses of fresh water a day. Please read the healing power of water from www.dojapurkit.com/shop.
- Herbal Teas:Enjoy herbal teas supporting detoxification, such as dandelion, green, ginger, and chamomile. Pranaa blended herbal teas are Detox Tea, Immunity Tea and Soothing Tea. Warm tea is beneficial during detox. Drink tea slowly. Pranaa teas available from www.dojapurkit.com/shop.
- Reduce or Eliminate Toxins: Avoid or minimise intake of processed foods, sugary drinks, alcohol, caffeine, tobacco and no sexual acts during your detox period. Do not drink water while eating; drink 30 minutes before or after—the last drink at 7 p.m. Rest 10 to 15 minutes after each meal.
- Exercise: Engage in regular physical activity to promote circulation, enhance metabolism, and support the elimination of toxins through sweat.
- Walking in Nature: Walking every day for 20 to 30 minutes in the park or green area. It helps to oxygenate the cellular system.
- Foot Bath and Steam Bath: Consider incorporating foot baths or steam baths to help your body eliminate toxins through sweating. Soak the hands and feet in warm water for 10 minutes at 6-7 p.m. It helps you to detox and makes you feel refreshed and calm.
- Writing Journal: Day-to-day thoughts and activities to write 5 minutes before dinner. The best way to create order in the brain. Which is essential for detoxification.
- Meditation and Yoga: Deep transformational breathing practice meditation – where your mind is stilled and calmed. Practice mindfulness techniques like deep breathing to reduce stress and support overall well-being. Each technique is potent and takes you to a place of quantum and extreme bliss. For more details, please get in touch with email@example.com
- Sleep: Sleep is vital for physical, mental, and emotional well-being. Ensure you get enough restorative sleep each night to support your body’s natural detoxification processes. Time to sleep: 10 to 11 pm and wake up time: 6 to 7 am. For details, read The Secrets of Good Sleep from www.dojapurkit.com/shop
Essential Meal in Winter – Kichiri
The ideal food for detox is kichiri. It has been used in India for centuries to restore health and well-being. Kichiri is known as a holy food in India. It is straightforward and easily digestible with protein, carbohydrates and nourishing food. It’s a complete food; it helps to detox and cleanse the mind and body. Kichiri supports healthy digestion and improves digestive problems such as acidity, indigestion, gas, and bloating while encouraging healthy elimination, improvements in mind clarity, memory, emotional balance and energising mind.
How to make Kichiri:
Preparation time: 15 minutes; cooking time: 35 minutes (Serves two)
- 1 tablespoon of olive or sunflower oil
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped red onion
- Small cinnamon stick (e.g., 1 inch)
- ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder
- one bay leaf
- 4 to 5 whole black peppercorns
- one teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 cup of soaked Basmati or brown rice
- Half a cup of soaked mung dhal
- 1 teaspoon of salt (or according to taste)
In a pan, heat the oil and add cumin seed; once it crackles, then add the onion
Allow the onion to go brown, add the whole dry spices or vital life kichri mix spice and stir
Add the soaked rice and mung beans and mixed well
Add 3 cups of water and salt to taste
Cover and allow to simmer for 15 minutes
Ready to eat kichiri? Add one teaspoon of ghee and garnish with coriander leaf. Also able to make khichri with Quinoa
# Kichiri rice mix and product orders, please call 07703 538 928/www.dojapurkit.com
Detoxing Diet Plan:
- Drink 1 to 2 glasses of warm water
- Pranaa detoxing tea
- Soaked almond 7 pieces
- Eat cooked red apple or Papaya
- Cooked moong beans or green sprouted lentils
- Chayvanparash Tonic 2 tablet after breakfast
- Cooked vegetables are two types. Broccoli, beans
- Liver detoxing tablet two 20 minutes after lunch
- Rice and lentils cooked together (the Indian dish known as kichiri rice mix) add 1 teaspoon ghee.
- Triphala tablet two tablets 1 hour before sleep
Detoxing Cleansing Products:
- Detoxing Tea: Promotes detoxing and helps to eliminate toxin
- Kichiri rice mix: Nourishing the mind and body.
- Chayvanparash Tonic: Rejuvenate cells and strengthen the body
- Ghee: Strengthening body and brain cells
- Liver detox tablet: detox and cleanse liver
- Triphala tablet: eliminate toxin from intestine
- Tongue Cleaner: Clean your tongue as soon as wake up
- Nose oil: improves breathing
- Oil Pulling: with sesame oil
- Mustard oil: Warm oil neck massage
- Almond oil: Face massage
- Navel oil: promotes circulation
- Hair oil: relax the mind and improve circulation
- Body Massage oil: strengthening the body and relaxes the mind
- Rose water: wash your eyes to improve vision
- Turmeric latte: Superfood to detox and rejuvenate the cellular system
For more details, please call 07703 538 928/www.dojapurkit.com or for products please visit www.dojapurkit.com/shop.
Avoid during pregnancy, breastfeeding, menstruation, high anxiety, stress or insomnia and extreme emotional stress if you suffer severe health problems or are on medication. Please consult your doctor before starting any detox cleanse. Our responsibility is to stay healthy and keep our families and friends healthy. If you need any products or advice on meditation, yoga, breathing exercises, self-care hot oil massage and detox diet plans. Please make an appointment, which will be available on Skype/ Zoom/ MS Teams or via video call.
Dr Doja Purkit
Phone: 07703 538 928
WINTER FRUIT LIST:
- Cranberries (fresh)
- Dates (fresh)
WINTER VEGETABLE LIST:
- Brussel Sprouts
- Leafy Greens (Collard Greens, Kale, Chard, Spinach, Arugula)
- Green Beans
- Peas (fresh)
- Sweet Potatoes
- Winter Squash
Disclaimer: we do not make any health benefit claims. For Medical advice consult your doctor and qualified health professional.